Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
What To Know Before Your Dental Anesthesia Appointment
- Do not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office and drive the patient home.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to surgery.
- Please wear a loose fitting, dark short sleeved shirt for the procedure and low-heeled shoes.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- Remove all jewelry, necklaces, bracelets and piercings prior to your arrival.
- Please bring any removable dentures to the surgery appointment.
- Do not wear your hair in a bun or in an elastic tie on the back of your head.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, or upset stomach, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with us prior to your surgical date for instructions.
- If you have been instructed to take any medications prior to the procedure, please take them with a sip of WATER only.
- Avoid driving a vehicle or operating any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office prior to your appointment.
Procedures We Can Use Anesthesia During
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment call our office at 772-283-6757
you can also or you can Book Online